Guest: Dale Booth, Nonpoint Source and Basin Team Section, Kentucky Division of Water
Episode 30: Project WET
In this episode, Amanda joins Dale Booth in a discussion of Project WET and other educational curricula for water and natural resource professionals that serve as non-formal educators.
Episode Transcript: Click here to access the episode transcript which includes links.
Explore More: Want to learn more about environmental education resources for non-formal educators and other topics that we discussed in this episode?
- Understanding and Protecting Kentucky's Watersheds (HENV-206) (University of Kentucky)
- Living Along a Kentucky Stream (IP-73) (University of Kentucky)
- Stormwater (HENV-203) (University of Kentucky)
- Planting Along Your Stream, Pond, or Lake (HENV-202) (University of Kentucky)
- Central Kentucky Backyard Stream Guide (ID-242) (University of Kentucky)
- Aquatic Macroinvertebrates: Biological Indicators of Stream Health (ID-228) (University of Kentucky)
- What is Water Education and How Does it Impact the World's Water? (Project WET)
- Water Literacy: Project WET's Seven Essential Principles (Project WET)
- The Incredible Journey- A Project WET Activity (Project WET)
- Project WET Foundation
- Project WET- Kentucky
- Kentucky Association of Environmental Educators (KAEE)
- Backyard Streams (University of Kentucky)