Guests: Lou Hirsch, Ph.D., Lecturer and Director of Undergraduate Studies in Agricultural and Medical Biotechnology, Plant Pathology Department, University of Kentucky & Brian Volland, Agriculture Communications Specialist, University of Kentucky.
Episode 32: Scuba in KY?! Part 1 of 3
In this episode, Amanda joins Lou and Brian to discuss the unexpected opportunities for scuba in Kentucky.
Episode Transcript: Click here to access the episode transcript which includes links.
Explore More: Want to learn more about scuba in Kentucky and other topics that we discussed in this episode?
- An Abandoned Marine Quarry: A Unique Resource for Aquaculture
- Freshwater Jellyfish
- Bluegill Species Profile
- Kentucky Fish Poster
- Pennyroyal Scuba Blue Springs Resort (KET)
- Learn to Scuba (PADI)
- Advanced Open Water Diver Course (PADI)
- New Horizons Diving
- Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI)
- Discover Scuba at University of Kentucky
- UK KHP Life Fitness Program (with link to scuba program)
Photo Credits: New Horizons Diving and Emily Talbot