Guest: Lynn Winter, local artist, chef, water/nature enthusiast, and Lexington resident
Episode 28: The Artistry of Water
In this episode, Amanda joins Lynn Winter in a conversation discussing the interplay between water and art. They explore topics including the cultural value of water, water inspired art, urban foraging, riparian buffers, and stream restoration.
Episode Transcript: Click here to access the episode transcript which includes links.
Explore More: Want to learn more about water resources, riparian area/stream restoration, and art?
- Ecosystem Services of Landscape Plants (University of Kentucky)
- Restoring Streams (University of Kentucky)
- Planting a Riparian Buffer (University of Kentucky)
- Restoring Vaughn's Branch Creek at The University of Kentucky (University of Kentucky)
- Restoring Vaughn's Branch Creek- UPDATE (University of Kentucky)
- Insights into Communicating with Stakeholders about Water and Climate in Kentucky (University of Kentucky)