Guest: Gregg Munshaw, Ph.D., Extension Turf Specialist, Plant and Soil Science Department, University of Kentucky College of Agriculture, Food and Environment
Episode 26: Lawns in the Landscape
In this episode, Amanda joins Gregg Munshaw, Ph.D., an Extension Specialist for Turf Grass with the University of Kentucky Department of Plant and Soil Science in a conversation discussing turf management, the place of lawns in our landscape in Kentucky, and the potential impacts of turf management on water resources.
Episode Transcript: Click here to access the episode transcript which includes links.
Explore More: Want to learn more about lawns in the landscape?
- Improved Turfgrass Varieties Can Reduce Your Environmental Impact (University of Kentucky)
- Irrigation Tips to conserve Water and Grow a Healthy Lawn (University of Kentucky)
- Water Quality and Nutrient Management at Home (University of Kentucky)
- Maintaining a Healthy Residential Turf Through Best Management Practices (University of Kentucky)
- The Great American Lawn: How the Dream Was Manufactured (New York Times)
- Mulching Tree Leaves for a Better Lawn (University of Kentucky)