Guest: Dale Booth, Nonpoint Source and Basin Team Section, Kentucky Division of Water
Episode 31: Watershed Planning
In this episode, Amanda joins Dale Booth in a discussion of watershed planning. Amanda and Dale discuss the challenges of addressing nonpoint source pollution issues across the diversity of land-uses in our Kentucky watersheds.
Episode Transcript: Click here to access the episode transcript which includes links.
Explore More: Want to learn more about watershed planning and other topics that we discussed in this episode?
- What is a Watershed? (HENV-204) (University of Kentucky)
- Understanding and Protecting Kentucky's Watersheds (HENV-206) (University of Kentucky)
- Kentucky Water Health Guide (KDOW)
- Watershed Planning Guidebook for Kentucky Communities (Kentucky Waterways Alliance & KDOW)
- Reducing Stormwater Pollution (AEN-106) (University of Kentucky)
- Pasture Feeding, Streamside Grazing, and the Kentucky Agriculture Water Quality Plan (AEN-105) (University of Kentucky)
- Nutrient Management Concepts for Livestock Producers (AEN-113) (University of Kentucky)
- Heartland to Gulf: Farmers Helping Fisheries (University of Kentucky)
- KY Agriculture Water Quality Act - Sherwood Acres Farm (University of Kentucky)
- Backyard Streams - Gardenside Park (University of Kentucky)
- Kentucky Water Health Portal
- Watershed Watch in Kentucky
- Kentucky Division of Water- Basin Coordination